Code Blocks are a type of programmatic test where the behavior for each variant is predefined in your application’s code. Code Blocks require an explicitly named section of code for each variant and each experiment. Code Blocks are generally best for experiments that have a finite set of variants to test, or for parts of your app that you test infrequently.
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule an experiment or feature flag?
- What are the benefits of scheduling projects?
- What does the scheduling feature do?
- What can I test with visual experiments?
- Is there a way to ensure that returning users have the latest Apptimize configuration before reaching the first screen of the app?
- What if I want to target attributes that are not listed in the 'Select Property' dropdown?
- What are Code Block experiments?
- What options do I have to track events in my app for use in experiment goals?
- What do I need to know to run an A/B Experiment, Feature Flag or Instant Update early in the app?