Our scheduling tool allows you to start/stop AB experiments and feature flags at a specific time on a specific date. It also provides you with the option to set up a weekly recurring experiment or feature if the schedule is < 7 days.
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule an experiment or feature flag?
- What are the benefits of scheduling projects?
- What does the scheduling feature do?
- What can I test with visual experiments?
- Is there a way to ensure that returning users have the latest Apptimize configuration before reaching the first screen of the app?
- What if I want to target attributes that are not listed in the 'Select Property' dropdown?
- What are Code Block experiments?
- What options do I have to track events in my app for use in experiment goals?
- What do I need to know to run an A/B Experiment, Feature Flag or Instant Update early in the app?