Rather than manually starting and stopping experiments, you are now able to automate and schedule AB experiments and Feature Flags for the future. The goal is to reduce human error as well as workload required to start/stop experiments at odd hours.
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule an experiment or feature flag?
- What are the benefits of scheduling projects?
- What does the scheduling feature do?
- What can I test with visual experiments?
- Is there a way to ensure that returning users have the latest Apptimize configuration before reaching the first screen of the app?
- What if I want to target attributes that are not listed in the 'Select Property' dropdown?
- What are Code Block experiments?
- What options do I have to track events in my app for use in experiment goals?
- What do I need to know to run an A/B Experiment, Feature Flag or Instant Update early in the app?